Deciding how to wrap your presents may not be such a decision for most people. But I do like to think about how best to wrap the presents that I have chosen and to make them look pretty - with ribbons and the like that I have collected over the year (Yes, so eco of me!)
Unfortunately, I am still waiting for some of my presents to arrive so I am leaving the presents for those people to wrap up later. However, I am very indecisive! For my nephew, I wrapped up one of his presents (a Cars cup) in Toy Story wrapping paper and fashioned it into a rocket (just about recognisable as a rocket anyway!). I have wrapped up some of the adults but not yet added ribbons! Hopefully I will find time to do so (with my sister and two kids visiting from Australia, I don't seem to have much time!)
At work, I was speaking to a customer who said she hated wrapping and would just cover the presents in tissue paper and put them into Christmas bags. This does seem like a hassle-free and quick way of wrapping presents which could easily be decorated further with ribbons!
No comments:
Post a Comment